Our Fling Margarita Mixer is the best friend you never know you needed! This Rosemary and Ginger Margarita is a new favourite for the Fling team and one we insist you try!!
- Fling Margarita Mixer
- 2 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh crushed Ginger
1. To make the syrup add water, sugar, Ginger and 1 Rosemary sprig to a pan
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Switch off and allow to cool
3. Strain Rosemary and Ginger syrup.
4. (Optional) Salt your Margarita Glass
5. Add 1 shot of the syrup to a shaker with ice and 2 shots of Fling Margarita Mixer and 1 shot of Tequila
6. Shake and pour into cocktail glass
7. Garnish with a sprig of fresh Rosemary
- Sip and enjoy!
For the perfect mocktail, simply swap the tequila for non alcoholic spirit or water.
Let us know what you think of the recipe and we'd love to see photos if you've made this one yourself!
Love Emma & The Fling Crew x