Shipping & Returns
We deliver nationwide to any New Zealand Street address and we aim to make our shipping clear and simple:
- Your items will be delivered by courier to any New Zealand street address (we do not deliver to PO Box addresses)
- The freight cost will be determined at the checkout
- There must be someone over the age of 18 to accept the delivery from the courier and proof of age may be requested if you look under 25. The courier may refuse to deliver your product if you are not able to provide suitable evidence of age.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 days.
- We expect delivery of your order to be within 1-3 business days for North Island and 2-5 business days for South Island. Rural deliveries may also take a further 2 days to arrive. Occasionally weekends/public holidays or severe weather conditions can cause a delay in delivery.
- To ensure successful delivery, please ensure you enter accurate information and you or the person receiving the package are over the age of 18.
- All packages are dispatched using a trackable courier and will require a signature as proof of delivery.
FREE Urban Orders over $60 Nationwide
Flat Rate Urban Shipping (orders under $60) - $5.50
Flat Rate Rural Shipping (orders over $60) - $5 checkout
Flat Rate Rural Shipping (orders under $60) - $10
Flat Rate Urban Shipping (orders under $60) - $9
Flat Rate Rural Shipping (orders over $60) - $5
Flat Rate Rural Shipping (orders under $60) - $14
PLEASE SELECT RURAL DELIVERY IF YOU HAVE A RURAL ADDRESS.
If you have paid for non-rural delivery and your address is rural you will be contacted to pay the remaining amount before your items are shipped.
Returns & Damages
We hope our products get to you safely and you love them as much as we, but if something has gone wrong, please follow one of the following for returns.
Damages and Loss
- Risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of any Goods will pass to the Customer on Delivery unless we are notified or contacted within 3 working days of you receiving your items.
- Please carefully inspect your order when it arrives and let us know if items are damaged, missing or incorrect. . We will evaluate the issue and make it right as soon as possible which may be in the form of replacement goods or in some circumstances, a credit.
Returns & Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return .
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened and with its original packaging intact and we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 10% of the total price of the goods.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com and request a returns form which will include instructions on how and where to send your package (at your own cost). You will also need to provide a receipt or proof of purchase. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund too.
You can always contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org