If you want to make the Ultimate Morning Coffee then look no further...
- 2 Table spoons of instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoons of icing sugar (or sweetener)
- 2 Tablespoons of boiling water
- Fling Espresso Martini Mixer
- 1 Cup of full cream milk
1. Add instant coffee, icing sugar and boiling water to a bowl and whisk until thick (around 3-5 minutes)
2. Add 3 tablespoons of Fling Espresso Martini Mixer to a glass and then half fill your glass with ice
3. Gently pour the milk on top of the ice to form a layer of white on top of the mixer. Completely cover the ice with milk.
4. Finally, pour or spoon over your coffee foam on top of the milk and serve.
Let us know what you think of the recipe and we'd love to see photos if you've made this one yourself!
Love The Fling Crew x