Taco Tuesday just got better with Rosemary Margarita’s! If you’re looking to try something new this week, this is IT!
- 1 Can Fling Classic Margarita
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Fling Citrus Salt
- 2 Tbsp White Sugar
- Wedge of Lime or Lemon
- Crushed Ice
- (OPTIONAL) Large Sprig of Fresh Rosemary for Decoration
- Add Fresh Rosemary, Fling Citrus Salt and White Sugar to a blender and pulse until roughly chopped and mixed (about 3 times)
- Tip your Rosemary salt onto a small plate.
- Simply wet the rim of your glass with a lime/lemon wedge, dip the rim of your glass into the salt and rotate.
- Once you have a nice even coverage of salt on your glass, fill the glass with your crushed ice and top with Fling Classic Margarita, then stir to combine.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary and admire the beautiful colours!
- Voilà, It’s time to sip and enjoy!
TIP: If you're feeling extra boozy, you can add a shot of tequila in step 4!
Let us know what you think of the recipe and we'd love to see photos if you've made this one yourself!
Love Emma & The Fling Crew x