250ml fresh cream
100g Mascarpone cheese
2 egg Yolks
2 Tbsp Masala
1/4 Cup Caster Sugar
1 cup Fling Espresso Martini Mixer
1 prepared sponge cake or 1 packet of ladies fingers
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Whip cream in a mixer until soft peaks, then add in mascarpone and stir in until combined (be careful not to whip too much as it will go too thick.) Set aside.
- In a mixer add egg yolks and slowly add sugar whisking in between each, it should end up as a light yellow colour. Add masala and whisk!
- Add your cream to the egg mixture and fold in gently!
- Add Espresso Martini mixer to a bowl and dip in your cake so it’s nice and soaked and form a layer at the bottom of your dish. Once this layer is complete top with a layer of your delicious cream. And repeat making sure you finish on a cream layer (we chose 2 layers of cake and 2 of cream).
- Sprinkle with coco powder and put in the fridge to chill. These need at least 2 hours in the the fridge but ideally 8 hours to get a nice consistency and allow all the flavours to blend!
Let us know what you think!