This one is for those of you who like a bit of a chilli kick! This super simple recipe uses our Classic Margarita as the base.
- 1 Can Fling Classic Margarita
- Fresh Pineapple
- 2 Tbsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Ground Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- Wedge of Lime
- Crushed Ice
- (OPTIONAL) Chilli for decoration
- Slice your Pineapple, you're going to need a quart ring for each glass as decoration and half a slice diced to muddle into the cocktail.
- In a small bowl combine the Ground Cayenne Pepper and Himalayan rock salt and mix until combined
- Get your glass and use the lime wedge to wipe around the rim of the glass
- Dip the rim of your glass in the Cayenne Pepper and Salt mixture (don't feel like you have to get this right first dip, I wriggled mine around until I got a nice even coverage.)
- Rub your pineapple quarter on both sides with the left over Cayenne Pepper Salt mixture and pop under a hot grill for 4-5 minutes or until you get a bit of colour! (alternatively use a griddle pan for this step and make sure you griddle both sides!) Allow this too cool before putting it in your drink.
- Add diced pineapple to your chilli rimed glass and muddle (if you don't have a muddler use a rolling pin end! This is just to make it a little mushy so it releases some of it's flavour!)
- Add crushed ice to your glass
- Pour your Fling Classic Margarita over the ice and stir to combine all that delicious pineapple through the drink!
- Garnish with your grilled pineapple and add a fresh chilli for a bit of colour!
TIP: If you're feeling extra boozy, you can add a shot of tequila between step 7 and 8!
Let us know what you think of the recipe and we'd love to see photos if you've made this one yourself!
Love Emma & The Fling Crew x